- Published: Thursday, 31 July 2014 12:15
- Written by Erik van den Elsen
From August 25-29, colleagues from Institut des Sciences de l’Evolution, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) are organising a modelling workshop for interested CASCADE partners. Venue of the workshop will be at Saint-André-de-Buèges. The following subjects will be covered;
- Update of the continuing work from all participating groups,
- Discussion of links between models and (field) data within CASCADE,
- Introduction about the sharing of computer code within CASCADE,
- Discussion of the Conceptual Framework schemes available,
- What will come up during the meeting.